Saturday, November 1, 2008

y~nie's bdae!

happy birthday to you~~

hey friends! it's yenni's birthday!!
it's on 19th sept actually...
something goes wrong and we end up late for posting it...

as you can see here,,yenni is trying to blow the candle by using her hand...
"God,,I have only one wish and I wish that I could blow anything off by using my hand... amen~"hmm~ or should I wish that I could cut anything with this knife... kekeke,,
hey~ I just realized that I kinda enjoy it...
here comes rahmah novie and irma,,I wonder if they bring me my bdae presents,,kikikiI guess not! They don't seem to bring anything.... TT,,hmm~ why everyone are standing?
hahaha,,I can see you nyunyu,,guess you can hardly see me... ur eyes is so narrow,,wkwkwk,,jkjk...
I'm concentrating,,don't disturb my pleasure in cutting this cake...
"please pay 5 million of 'knife' if you wish to take a picture of me!"
attention~ all human must be seated!
Is it really that yummie nyu?? I can see that u've emptied your plate... wow~
and irma? she doesn't even touch her food yet,,she only stares at the food.......... guess that she's thinking where those food are from~ how the animals are killed~ and the process of cooking those animal... physcho!! (wkwkwk,,jkjk)
well that's all for my birthday~
may u'all have a sharp knife on ur birthday.... ^^,,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...
swt aku bacanya...
hahahaha...
pic ke-6,, yg ada muka nopi,, lutu kale si nopiii...
hahahahaha...
gud gud...

keep posting~~~

BOING said...

wkwkwwk,,lucu gx sih? hahaha,,