Saturday, February 7, 2009

MY WALLET!!

may day! may day!
omg!! I lost my wallet!!
what should I do??
can't think of anything...
luckily I'm with my friends... jc n nvie...
fiuhh~

then jc called her sister,,
her sister gave us the number of hotel planet holiday...
I left my wallet there,,
lol...
then I call nyu2x...
she helped me by going to p.h,,
and asked about it...
omg!
thank you nyu2x...
u'r my hero!!
you found it!!!
that's me!!
pretty me!! hahahaha,,jkjk...
my sweet2x wallet...
this is what's left when nyu2x found the wallet...
only Rp 10.000,oo left from 100k+-
and some coins...
fiuhh~~
all in all,,
very relieved when the wallet is found...
and my ATM card is safe and sound...
thank you all for helping me finding my wallet...
^^,,

N.B/
don't ask me anything
about this in school...
too ashamed to talk about it!
thx...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh...
manis bgt...!!
maw kenalan donk....!!
huakakakakak...!